Advertising Officer APPLY NOW
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
• Supporting marketing team and other colleagues in arranging various types of printed material.
• Writing text for leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and proofreading the written material.
• Follow-up with designers and printers to ensure timely completion of assigned jobs.
• Responsible to ensure timely distribution of promotional materials.
• Assisting the HOD in running ATL and BTL campaigns.
• Sourcing the advertising opportunities.
• Organizing and representing in the events.
• Evaluating the marketing campaigns and submit analytics to the line manager.
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Gulberg, Lahore
Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
Send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to mention the position title in subject line.2023-03-09|||Lahore|||Advertisement Department||||||UZWwF1PzGbWEzu6b|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||