Director Sales & Marketing APPLY NOW
Education: MBA or equivalent
Experience: 20 Years with 05 years in a similar role
• Develop new business and increase customer loyalty by investing in long-term relations with patrons and potential customers, identifying new market opportunities
• Develop strategic objectives related to sales and marketing functions.
• Build initiatives for establishing a brand and corporate identity.
• Develop marketing plans, such as promotional events and product launches.
• Create and maintain sales and marketing budgets.
• Research the market, understand customer requirements and analyze trends.
• Offer expert advice for advertising campaigns and PR activities.
• Establish partnerships to increase sales and collaborate with media platforms.
• Attend business seminars, conferences and workshops to track industry trends.
• Analyze and respond to competitors' strategies and changes in the industry.
• Assign sales territories and targets to the sales team.
• Prepare reports and presentations to update management with sales progress.
• Network and socialize with important clients to ensure sustained patronage.
• Maximize value from referral networks and business connections.
• Evaluate the performance of sales and marketing team periodically.
• Coordinate with the business development teams & cross functional leaders.
• Coordinate with the HR department to hire and train staff.
• Business Development
• Good Product Knowledge
• Financial Acumen & Literacy
• Strategic Mindset & Approach
• Project & Budget Management
• Time Management
• Stress Management
• Collaborative Leader
• Excellent Communicator
• Excellent Negotiator